If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baked Fish with a crunch and a kick! —Tiffany
- 2 tablespoons Millet Grits
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped
- 1 Serrano Pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Scallions, chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 4oz. Cod Filets
- 2 dashes Garlic Powder
- 2 dashes Chili Powder
- In a Bowl, Mix: mix: Millet Grits Chopped Jalapeño Pepper Chopped Serrano Pepper Chopped Scallions Extra Virgin Olive Oil Chili Powder
- Season Cod Fillets with Garlic Powder
- Place onto lightly greased pan and crust tops with Millet Mix
- Bake on 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe