If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Hot Side Dish! —Tiffany
cup Green Beans, tips trimmed
teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
dashes Garlic Powder
dash Fresh Black Pepper
dashes Dried Red Chili Flakes
of a Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- Pre-Heat Oven at 400 degrees
- Spread Green Beans on a lightly greased sheet pan
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
- Season with Garlic Powder, Black Pepper & Red Pepper Flakes
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Add Roasted Red Pepper pieces and bake for another 5 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe