If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Hot Side Dish! —Tiffany
- 1 cup Green Beans, tips trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 dashes Garlic Powder
- 1 dash Fresh Black Pepper
- 2 dashes Dried Red Chili Flakes
- 1/4 of a Roasted Red Pepper, chopped
- Pre-Heat Oven at 400 degrees
- Spread Green Beans on a lightly greased sheet pan
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil
- Season with Garlic Powder, Black Pepper & Red Pepper Flakes
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Add Roasted Red Pepper pieces and bake for another 5 minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spicy Recipe