If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 thick slices bacon, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 4 sprigs oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 475° F. Place beans, bacon and oregano on a large rimmed baking sheet and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on upper rack in oven and roast 5 minutes. Place a large heavy skillet (cast-iron preferred) on center rack to preheat.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs and pumpkin in a medium bowl. Beat mixture with an electric mixer until frothy. Beat in milk, flour and salt for 1 minute or until thoroughly combined.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven and add remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Pour in batter and quickly return to the oven. Bake until puffed and golden brown, about 14 minutes. Serve pancake topped with beans and bacon.