If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love to eat crepes for breakfast. Of course we don't have them everyday but once in a while, right? They are easy and very simple to make. If you eat crepes in the morning your day will start great. I hope you like them as much as we do! So go ahead and try them! —Candyland Queens
Serves 6 crepes
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 dashes of lemon zest
- 4 eggs
- Mix the sugar, flour, and lemon zest in a bowl. Add the eggs and mix until smooth. Then add the water and mix until smooth. Then add the melted butter and mix until smooth. Use a non-stick pan and more butter to fry the crepes.
- Finally sprinkle the crepes with some powdered sugar on top or you can mix together sugar and ground cinnamon and sprinkle it on top.