Author Notes: easy eggplant dip with pomegranate and pine nuts —Manar
Serves: 4 persons
teaspoons sesame paste (tahini)
teaspoons lemon juice
arabian bread cut into triangles
tablespoons veg oil for frying the bread
tablespoon pine nuts
In This Recipe
- wash and dry eggplant .pierce with a few times with fork to vent . place the eggplant on top of the gas range using medium heat .
- allow eggplant to roast for 15-30 minutes and stir it with tongs every 5 minutes . let it to cool . scope put the roasted eggplant.
- in your food processor add garlic, salt, cumin , tahini ,lemon juice and roasted eggplant. mix together.
- now fry the triangles bread until nice golden.
- serve this dip with pomegranates and pines and touch of olive oil and fried bread.