If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: easy eggplant dip with pomegranate and pine nuts —Manar
Serves 4 persons
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 teaspoons sesame paste (tahini)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 arabian bread cut into triangles
- 6 tablespoons veg oil for frying the bread
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- wash and dry eggplant .pierce with a few times with fork to vent . place the eggplant on top of the gas range using medium heat .
- allow eggplant to roast for 15-30 minutes and stir it with tongs every 5 minutes . let it to cool . scope put the roasted eggplant.
- in your food processor add garlic, salt, cumin , tahini ,lemon juice and roasted eggplant. mix together.
- now fry the triangles bread until nice golden.
- serve this dip with pomegranates and pines and touch of olive oil and fried bread.