If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the soup you want to make when you have a cold, or when you are just on the verge of thinking perhaps you may be getting cold. Warm creamy cauliflower will keep the blues away and is friendly to even the most lactose intolerant cream lover.
Serves 2 - 4 people
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 1/2 cup Brown rice or quiona
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh rosemary and thyme, finely chopped
- 1 cup Unsweetend almond milk
- Salt and pepper
- In your soup pot, 4-5 cups water to a boil. Throw in roughly chopped cauliflower head, garlic and 1/2 cup brown rice or quiona. Boil for 2 min at rolling and then adjust to simmer, place lid on top for 5-7 min or until water is mostly to all gone.
- Get out your food processor. Roughly chop parsley, add pot mixture and parsley in processor. Blend well. Mixture should still be hot, gradually add 1/2 cup almond milk (more if you like your soup thinner).
- Finely chop fresh Thyme and Rosemary, add to soup or sprinkle on top for a burst of fresh flavour. Salt and Pepper. Serve immediately, with a good crusty bread.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Autumn Soup