If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A very comforting, vegetarian pasta dish —Peter Block @ Feed Your Soul Too
ounces ripe grape tomatoes
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoon minced Garlic in oil
tablespoon ground Thyme
cup grated parmesan
cup fresh Basil
- Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat
- Add the olive oil and warm
- the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic and saute for 2 minutes
- Add the spices, herbs and saute until the garlic begins to turn golden brown
- Add the tomatoes and the sugar and stir well
- Lower the heat and cook slowly letting the flavors merge
- Add the Parmesan and basil and toss well. Enjoy