If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: SOS...save our seeds! As we enter squash season here is a great recipe for toasting the seeds, AKA Pepitas. They are the perfect healthy snack, crunch to your salad, garnish to your soup-you get the point. —Shannan
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup cleaned Squash Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- dashes S&P
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees
- mix dry spices together
- add olive oil to spices making a paste
- coat squash seeds with spice rub evenly
- bake on parchment paper 10-15 minutes