If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 4 cups
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Cashews, chopped
- a handfuls Almonds, chopped
- 4 Dried figs, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Sun flower seeds
- 1/4 cup Raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup War m water
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- Combine all dry ingredients together in a large bowl, except the cacao powder.
- Mix the honey and water together until the honey dissolves, then add in the cacao powder, stir until it's all combined.
- Pour the honey-cacao mixture into the bowl, stir until everything is coated with the mixture.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, spread out the oats and bake at 200 C for 30-35 minutes, stir it once half way through.