If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This warm and flavorful salsa could be served on its own as a side, or used as a topping for your favorite meat dish. It's flavor is both spicy and sweet, giving your meal a rich, juicy kick. —Tiana Elena Yarbrough
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (sliced into halves)
- 1 cup Chopped Strawberries
- 2 Red Jalepenos
- 1 Crushed Clove of Garlic
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 1 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Once the skillet is hot, add all of the ingredients.
- Stir occasionally, let moisture from the fruit reduce.
- Once the salsa begins to stick to the pan, it is now ready to serve.
- Serve on top of cooked wild salmon, or prepare on the side with quinoa.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side