If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A decadent way to enjoy cauliflower that will leave the staunchest cauliflower opponents swooning. —rachelbradley
- 4 cups 4 cups fresh golden or white cauliflower florets cut into small pieces
- 3 cups chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup +2 Tablespoons fresh, herbaceous-green fruity extra virgin olive
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic or three whole cloves fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup 2 tablespoons Pecorino Romano
- sea salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Place the florets and water or chicken stock to a simmer in a medium pot. If you are not using roasted garlic, add your fresh garlic cloves to the pot as well, Simmer for 6 minutes and drain thoroughly. Serves 4-6
- Place the still hot, drained florets in a large bowl with the creme fraiche, olive oil, roasted garlic, Pecorino, salt, and pepper.
- With an immersion blender (stick blender), processes the ingredients until just pureed or to desired consistency. To finish, drizzle with additional grated Pecorino, a drizzle of olive oil, and chives.