If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What's the surprise? Is it a dessert or a side? Colorful fall squash is sweetened, creamy and topped with cinnamon scented marshmallows. No one will complain if you have your dessert first with this one. Every once in a while it's ok to act like a kid! —Marisa R
- 1 butternut squash peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 cup cream cheese, dill flavour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 lg. egg
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a pot simmer the squash until fork tender, drain. Puree or mash with a fork. Stir in butter, cream cheese, parsley, egg, season to taste with salt & pepper Spoon into 6 ungreased ramekins. Top with marshmallows. Lightly sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 15min. Broil 2-4 min to color marshmallow. Watch carefully!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side