If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nutty cauliflower roasted with za'atar spice and olive oil. This is one of those incredibly simple recipes that taste complex -- the depth of flavor will have guests thinking you slaved over it! —Posie Harwood
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons za'atar spice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Prep the cauliflower: trim off the leaves and using a knife or your hands, break the cauliflower into small chunks/florets.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Toss the cauliflower florets with the olive oil, za'atar and salt and spread them on a baking sheet.
- Roast the cauliflower for about 30 minutes. Start checking around 25 minutes and take it out when it is golden brown and smells nutty.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side