If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Parmesan cheese lends a crunchy and crispy coating on roasted asparagus. Elegant and easy to make. The presentation and the colour are beautiful any time of the year. M —Marisa R
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon each dried thyme & tarragon
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- vegetable oil for baking sheet
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch of green asparagus, washed and ends snapped off
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, zest and herbs
- On a 12" x 12" piece of parchment paper mix cheese, and bread crumbs together.
- Brush the whole asparagus with the mayonnaise mixture. Then dip the stalk from the middle to the end into the bread mixture. Continue until all of the spears are coated.
- Place on a lightly oiled parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 425F for 20-25 min until crust is golden, turning half way through cooking.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side