If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Crunchy & savory with a crispy topping. The scent of roasting onions permeate the home with comforting scents. Easy and elegant for any addition to a special meal. —Marisa R
- 6 6 med.large round yellow onions, peeled
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- vegetable oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- Drizzle some vegetable oil in a casserole dish large enough to hold all the onions. Cut onions in half crosswise and thinly slice off some of the bottoms of the onion so it can sit in the dish flat. Place all onions cut side up and drizzle with oil. In a small bowl mix breadcrumbs with cheese, pepper and paprika and 1-2 tbsp of oil. Sprinkle over tops of onions. Season to taste Bake in a preheated 350F oven for approx 40-45min until fork tender.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side