If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh peaches, sun yellow tomatoes, bright lime juice, bold peppers, and colorful onions served on a grilled portabello mushroom. —Dankane151
- 4 Portabello mushrooms
- 4 Peaches
- 3 Yellow tomatoes - medium
- 1 Red onion - small
- 1 Serrano chile
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro - chopped
- 1 Lime - juiced
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Dice peaches and tomato. Combine
- Finely dice onion and chile. Combine with peaches and tomato.
- Mix honey, lime juice, salt, and chopped cilantro. Combine with salsa.
- Let salsa flavors develop and grill portabello's to suit your preference.
- Plate portabello. Spoon salsa on top. Serve.