If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first tried this dish at a restaurant in up state New York. I thought I can make this. I tweeked it and its very good. —julia parker
- 4 bunches esscrole greens
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic minced
- 1/4 pound hot ham such as capicola
- 2 hot cherry peppers
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Clean and ch.op roughly your greens. Make sure well dried. Chop hot ham in small pieces.
- In a deep skillet and your olive oil, garlic, hot peppers and Greens to pan. Sauted till wilted. And your hot ham heat through. Add breadcrumbs (will soak up oil and any liquid) remove from heat and mix in parmesan cheese. Serve hot with any dish or just with bread.