If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the most tipical entree from Don Julio. We are located in Argentina and we try to serve the best selectioned meet. We recomend to eat this with a good red wine.
- 4 chorizos
- 2 cups of dried tomatoes
- 1 piece finest mozzarella
- 3 teaspoons of olive oli
- Cook the chorizos between 8-10 minutes each side, without pierced, turning it with a clamp. Remove and let cool.
- Heat water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil remove from heat and immerse the tomatoes secos.Dejar stand 1 minute and drai
- Cut the chorizos into slices 2 cm and cut a piece of mozzarella the same size. Put them, on the hot grill the slices of sausage and tomato. Warm up well. Turn the slices of sausage and top with a slice of mozzarella and cover with dried tomatoes
- Remove the sandwiches from the grill, place in a bowl preheated, sprinkle with a thread of olive oil and serve immediately.