If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes frosting for 24 cupcakes
- 3 sticks unsalted butter
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 cups 10x powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Cream together the butter and mascarpone cheese with a mixer set to "high" until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar a 1/4 cup at a time, beating well between each addition. Add heavy cream.
- Continue to beat on high for an additional minute to incorporate air.
More Great Recipes: