If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: the ultimate low calories meatless snack or dinner
- vegetables in a spring roll baked in the oven —MIRA
Serves 2 or a crowd
for the filling
- 1 white cabbage
- 1 handful purple cabbage
- 1 packet thick sprouts
- 2 pieces carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 packet mixed mushrooms
- 1 handful mint & Parsley
- 1 handful spring onion
- 2 bunches fresh sweet red or yellow pepper
- half teaspoon of black pepper
- half teaspoon of sweet paprika
- half teaspoon red fresh chilly (if you like hot and spicy)
- 1 teaspoon seasalt
- 1 tablespoon soy souce
- 1 packet of dough rolls
- 2 tablespoons white plan flour
- half cup water
- Chop vegetables. In a fried pan heat some olive oil, put the carrots (from the hard to the soft), red fresh pepper , 2 cabbages, sprouts and herbs no longer than 3-4 minutes, add some soy sauce and spices, put in a Strainer and leave to cool. Meantime make the glue: mix good 2 spoons of white flour in half a cup of water make sure no lumps left. After vegetables are in room temp, without any liquid take 1 piece of dough and put some (2 tablespoons) mixed vegetables in the middle and roll, don't forget to brush some "glue" on the edges to keep it tight and closed. Bake in the heated oven in 170 c. for at least 15 min or the color is light brown, serve with soy sauce or tariyaki.. enjoy...