If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this dish with my daughter. She loves rice, and I love one-pot meals! —lynne
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, sliced or diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 1/4 cups brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable bouillon (I use it's better than bouillon brand)
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup green peas
- parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Bring bouillon and rice to a boil.
- Sautee onion and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add pepper and herbs.
- Stir in rice, tomato and peas.
- Allow to cook until tomato liquid is absorbed
- Add parsley for garnish (optional), and serve!