If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Espresso, Kalua, vanilla and cinnamon combine to envelope sinfully rich mascarpone cheese. You will definitely lick the bowl! —Marisa R
Makes 4-5 cups
- 2 cups or 1 tub mascarpone cheese, room temp.
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder (instant coffee can be used)
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup 35% whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon each cinnamon and Coffee liquor
- In a small mixer bowl whip cream to firm peaks, set aside. In a large mixer bowl beat mascarpone cheese until smooth, add coffee, vanilla, Kalua and cinnamon. Add icing sugar a little at a time, reduce speed to low while mixing. Fold in whipped cream gently. Spread on muffins, cupcakes or cake.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting