If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 pounds mussels, scrubbed clean
- 1 (4-ounce) piece pancetta, about ½-inch thick, diced
- 1/2 cup whole olives
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 country bread slices
- 1/2 teaspoon red-wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450° F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss mussels, pancetta, olives, tomatoes, pepper flakes and olive oil. Roast until mussels open and tomatoes burst, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast bread. Toss mussel and pancetta mixture with vinegar before serving and, dividing evenly, place on top of toast slices.