If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Serve these waffles with a nice side salad. These waffles are very nice with salmon as well, just use salmon instead of lardon —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 10 waffles
teaspoons baking powder
goat cheese log, cut into dices
handful chives, finely chopped
- Fry the bacon strips in a pan and strain on paper towel.
- Melt the butter and heat the milk in a saucepan, do not boil.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking power. Add the egg yolks and stir. Add the butter/milk mixture a little bit at a time, stirring constantly.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and careful fold into the waffle dough.
- Add the bacon strips, crumbled coat cheese and chives. Do not mix too much. Make the waffles in your waffle maker, you should have about 10.