Author Notes: Serve these waffles with a nice side salad. These waffles are very nice with salmon as well, just use salmon instead of lardon —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 10 waffles
teaspoons baking powder
goat cheese log, cut into dices
handful chives, finely chopped
- Fry the bacon strips in a pan and strain on paper towel.
- Melt the butter and heat the milk in a saucepan, do not boil.
- In a bowl, combine flour and baking power. Add the egg yolks and stir. Add the butter/milk mixture a little bit at a time, stirring constantly.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and careful fold into the waffle dough.
- Add the bacon strips, crumbled coat cheese and chives. Do not mix too much. Make the waffles in your waffle maker, you should have about 10.