If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the combination of fresh fruit and blue cheese, and this vibrant appetizer is no exception. Stone fruit, nuts, and blue cheese provide the base of a flavorful dish that can be served with crispbread and a glass of fruity white wine. Recipe originally appeared on my Scandinavian food blog, Outside Oslo. —Daytona Strong
- 4 plums, or a combination of plums and pluots
- 6 ounces blue cheese
- 3 ounces walnuts
- 1 small bunch fresh dill
- Honey, for drizzling
- 2 large circles of crispbread, roughly broken into large pieces
- Halve the plums and cut them into thin wedges.
- Arrange the wedges on a platter with the blue cheese and walnuts. Chop the dill and scatter over.
- Drizzle honey over the fruit and serve with crispbread pieces.