If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made Baked Cod and Fennel in a Package the other night and had some of the fennel left over and decided to make a side salad. All I can say is that this fennel and parmesan salad was the perfect side to my main dish!
I just love Italian recipes… —Cindy Anschutz
- 1 fennel bulb, shaved paper thin with a mandoline or meat slicer
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon flat-leafed parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly shaved Parmesan cheese
- In bowl add in fennel and red onion and drizzle in olive oil, lemon zest and lemon juice then combine together. Then add in thyme leaves, parsley and 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Add fennel salad to your serving bowl and top with remaining parmesan cheese and any extra parsley.