If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 tablespoons red miso
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 cup farro, soaked overnight
- 1 bunch green onions
- 10 ounces firm tofu, drained and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Put the farro in a sauce pan with 2 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 40 minutes, or until the farro is soft and chewy. Meanwhile, blend all of the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Heat an iron skillet with coconut oil. Fry the tofu cubes on both sides until golden. Approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Lastly, toss chopped vegetables, cooked farro, fried tofu squares and dressing in a large bowl. Enjoy!