This original recipe pairs uniquely the ottoman empirical flavors of cinnamon, honey and nuts with Greek yogurt and cream cheese. Try it on top of a honey, cinnamon or vanilla cake.
This original recipe pairs uniquely the ottoman empirical flavors of cinnamon, honey and nuts with Greek yogurt and cream cheese. Try it on top of a honey, cinnamon or vanilla cake.—chefw3
Makes: 4 cups
cups cinnamon chip morsels, separated
tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
cup greek yogurt
tablespoons butter, room temperature
ounces cream cheese, room temperature
cups powdered sugar
teaspoon cinnamon, powdered
cups finely chopped walnuts
teaspoons vanilla extract
- Melt 1/2 cup cinnamon chips with sweetened condensed milk and honey over low heat in a small saucepan. Stir constantly until mixture is smooth and melted.
- In a mixing bowl, blend butter and cream cheese until mixed and smooth. Pour in the cinnamon cream mixture with the yogurt.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar, a cup at a time. Mix until all the sugar is smoothly blended.
- Stir in the vanilla, powdered cinnamon, nuts and the remaining 1 cup of cinnamon chips.
- Top your cake with the frosting and drizzle the frosting with honey.
- Eat up and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Frosting