If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick and easy tofu salad with an asian inspired dressing. Best made ahead of time and refrigerated. —i.m.
- 1/2 packet silken tofu
- 1/2 bunch broccolini
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- Lightly steam the broccolini. Add the ginger, soy sauce and vinegar to warm cooked broccolini.
- Place chilled silken tofu, either sliced or in one piece, into a bowl. Add the cucumber and broccolini with dressing. Top with spring onion.