If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is from our cookbook, Bountiful. Since everyone's spice preference varies, make sure to adjust the amount of sriracha sauce to your desired level. It it over the top excellent with a homemade sriracha sauce, however it is still great with the regular store bought variety. —White On Rice Couple
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into 3/4" florets
- chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, and sriracha sauce. Whisk well.
- Gently add the cauliflower to the bowl and coat with the marinade.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Turn the cauliflower over and roast for another 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Garnish with the cilantro and serve.