If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My family's full of vegans and picky eaters, which means that my mother has her work cut out for her every Thanksgiving. This is a recipe that everyone loves -- cubes of seeded bread meet a soffritto for a stuffing recipe that's reminiscent of a winter panzanella. —Gabriella Paiella
- 1 loaf of seeded bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. On the stovetop, heat oil on medium heat in a large pan until it glistens. Add the onion and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the celery and carrots, then cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the cranberries, and sauté. Remove the mixture from the stovetop and set aside.
- Dice your bread into 1/2" cubes, then add them to a pre-greased baking dish, along with all the stovetop vegetables, the broth, almond milk, salt, and rosemary.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, bake it for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and bake it for another 15 minutes until it's golden brown.