If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's actually my tweak of the Libby's Pumpkin Pie recipe on the back of their Pumpkin Puree can. This pie is one of my family's "must-haves"...it's non negotiable! —Michele Yates
- 3/4 cup granulated sugare
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 15-oz can Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 15 ounces Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 unbaked 9" (4-cup volume) pie shell
- optional Whipped Cream
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake in preheated 425-degree oven for 15 mins.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 40 - 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and add whipped cream if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Pie