Author Notes: It's actually my tweak of the Libby's Pumpkin Pie recipe on the back of their Pumpkin Puree can. This pie is one of my family's "must-haves"...it's non negotiable! —Michele Yates
cup granulated sugare
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon ground ginger
teaspoon ground cloves
15-oz can Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
ounces Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk
unbaked 9" (4-cup volume) pie shell
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl.
- Beat eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture.
- Gradually stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour into pie shell
- Bake in preheated 425-degree oven for 15 mins.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake 40 - 50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 2 hours.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and add whipped cream if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Pie