If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The bread is paleo, gluten free, sugar free and perfect to warm up your fall breakfast. It is great topped with jam, nuts and seeds, nut butter, or fruit! (Inspired by Practical Paleo) —Laura Bray
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 drops stevia
- 1/2 cup chopped figs (optional)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk all the liquid ingredients together, including stevia drops to taste (I use four). Then add in the dry ingredients and mix until combined, removing all clumps. If you like, add in the chopped figs and combine. Grease a 9X9 baking dish and pour the batter in, spreading evenly. Top with the pumpkin seeds. Bake for around 15-20 minutes, or until the toothpick test comes out clean from the center of the bread.
- I topped with my homemade almond butter, but you can use any topping you like!