If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Thai Fish Cakes at home, Thai recipe for Thai Fish Cakes with Sandhira Khana Khazana recipes —Sandhi Ra
- 300g gallons White Fish Fillets, Uncooked
- 2 sprigs Onion, Chopped
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- 1-2 Red Chilli
- 50g Green Beans, Chopped
- Oil for fry
- Salt to taste
- Step 1: Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl
- Step 2: Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste .Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside
- Step 3: Get More Details for Thai Fish Cakes Recipes: http://recipes.sandhira.com/thai-fish-cakes.html