If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Make Paneer Egg Roll at home, Non-Vegetarian recipe for Paneer Egg Roll with Sandhira Khana Khazana recipes —Sandhi Ra
- 1/2 cup Corn Flour
- 1 cup Refined Flour
- 1 cup Paneer, Grated
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 Bunch Spring Onion, Chopped
- 1 cup Oats
- 2 teaspoons Red Chili Powder
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- Take a bowl combined corn flour, refined flour, egg, salt and required water to make thin batter. Whisk well and Keep aside
- Take another bowl and add paneer, oats, black pepper, spring onion red chili and salt. Mix well and set it side
- Get More Details of Paneer Egg Roll Recipe: http://recipes.sandhira.com/paneer-egg-roll.html