If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pie
- 500g Brussels Sprouts
- 3-4 sheets of puff pastry
- 1/2 cup Roquefort
- 1 egg
- 1-2 shots cooking cream
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the Brussels sprouts and remove any bad leafs. Cut them in half and blanch in boiling water. Rinse under cold water – that will them to remain green and crunchy.
- Line the puff pastry in a pan.
- Whisk together egg and cream. Crumble the Roquefort and to the egg/cream. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts on the puff pastry then pout the egg/cheese mixture on top. Bake for 20 minutes on 350F. The top should be slightly brown.