If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- ½ kg Chicken, Boneless Pieces
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves, Chopped
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Yogurt
- Oil for fry
- ½ tbsp Garam Masala Powder(for garnishing)
- Take a large bowl, mix coriander leaves and mint leaves together. Add ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, green chili paste, lime juice and yogurt and salt .Toss well to make smooth batter
- Place boneless chicken pieces in the bowl and coat the chicken with batter. Set coated chicken in refrigerator for an hour
- Continue Reading… Hariyali Chicken Tikka Recipes : http://recipes.sandhira.com/hariyali-chicken-tikka.html