If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy, delicious, but refined, I make this every year the day before--as it matures, it gets better! That way, you have plenty of stove space on the big day! —Lauren Broidy
- zest and juice of one orange and one lemon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- Place the cranberries, water, cinnamon stick, and sugar to a sauce pan. Bring to the boil, and then simmer until the cranberries start to soften.
- Add the zests, juices, and dried cranberries and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the blueberries and cook for two minutes. Place in your serving bowl and store in the fridge overnight to set. Serve.