If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A deliciously rich, creamy treat, Sweet Onion Galette is the perfect side dish for the holidays. Beautifully presented, this is one dish everyone will love! —Christine @ WRY TOAST
- 1 Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 4 cups Diced Yellow Onion
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Light Butter
- 1/2 cup Shredded Fontina Cheese
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Crushed or Minced Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt & Pepper - Approx.
- 1/2 teaspoon Crisco to grease
- Directions can be found at: http://cookingwithcakes.com/sweet-onion-galette/