If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I should probably credit someone for one part of this recipe but I don't know whom. I caught part of the ingredients list at the end of one tv show years ago and made the rest up. —Medooka
- 2 medium beets
- 1/3 cup prunes chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh mint chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted wallnuts (or pine nuts)
- soft goat cheese
Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered yellow mustard
- salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients for salad except for cheese.
- Mix the vinaigrette starting with the dry ingredients. Then add vinegar and honey finish with oil. The mustard should act as an emulsifier and help oil and vinegar come together in a creamy liquid.