If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 cake
- 3/4 cup white baking chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup Ricotta
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 pears
- 3/4 cup sugared almonds, slightly crushed/diced
- Preheat oven on 350F Melt the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar and salt. Add the ricotta and mix again. Add the flour and baking powder. Combine well. Finally stir in the white chocolate/butter
- Pour half of the mixture in a cake pan. Cut the pear into slices and spread half of them on the dough along with the sugared almonds. Pour the rest of dough on top then arrange the rest of the pears and sugared almonds atop.
- Bake for 50 minutes, cover if needed. Let cool completely before serving.