If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great crab salad for any season. Serve wit endive, cucumbers, radishes or the toast point of your choice. —cavallacci
- 16 oz crab meat
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon good dijon mustard.
- 2-3 tablespoons good mayo
- 2-3 drops sesame oil with or without chiles
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix well and enjoy!