If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 16 baguette slices (from about half of a medium baguette)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 2 cups beet greens
- 4 cups sliced radicchio (from 1 medium head)
- 3 small red beets, peeled, and very thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white-wine vinegar
- Preheat broiler with a rack set in highest position. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil. Stir together sour cream, egg yolks, 1 tablespoon mustard, cayenne, Worcestershire and cheese.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto baguette slices. Arrange bread slices on prepared baking sheet. Toss together parsley, salad leaves and beets in a large bowl.
- Broil toasts 2 to 3 minutes or until charred in spots. Whisk together oil and vinegar with remaining mustard. Divide salad among plates; serve warm toasts on salad and drizzle with dressing.