Author Notes: This is a great recipe for the holidays, because it can be prepared ahead of time. Just pop in the oven when the guests arrives. Minutes later you'll have a sophisticated crowd pleasing appetizer. —Flirty Foodie
Serves: 2-3. can very easly be doubled or tripled
sea scallops, cleaned with their shells
tablespoons bread crumbs
tablespoon Parmesan cheese
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon white wine
salt and white pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 450ºF
- Mix breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, olive oil, wine, and a bit of salt in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper both sides of scallop. Replace in shell.
- Add about 1 tbsp of mixture on top of ea. scallop.
- Bake scallops for about 10-15 minutes under grill until bread crumbs start to turn light brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hors d'Oeuvre