If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple appetizer to please the guest eyes. —ArtCreationsbyLK
- 1 piece french baguete
- 1/3 pound ham or salami
- 7 pieces black olives
- 8 pieces grape tomatoes
- 1 sprig parsley
- 2 ounces salted butter
- cut the baguette in even slices
- spread the butter on each individual slice
- decorate with ham
- slice the tomatoes in half and put on the top of the parsley
- decorate with 1/4 of the black olive
- cut olive into small pieces to use as dots