If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my go to recipe for the holidays. It's super easy to make. Not terribly expensive. Easy to transport, and my guests always love it, —Flirty Foodie
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place cold butter, shrimp, and garlic in a large pan. Heat over medium until butter is melted and shrimp cooked through. Remove garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Place ingredients from above in a food processor. Add parsley. Chop to desired consistency. Check salt and pepper. Place in bowl, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- *Serve with your choice of crackers and/or slices of toasted french bread.
More Great Recipes: