If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Using potato as a base instead of dough —MarieGlobetrotter
Serves 4-6 people
- 1 lb potatoes
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 3 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella grated
- 1/2 Emmental grated
- 10 anchovy filets
- Grease a baking tray and preheat the oven on 400F.
- Cook the potatoes in salted water. Once they are tender, remove the water and cook the potatoes again for 5 minutes on low heat. Puree the potatoes with the butter, egg, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Spread the puree on the baking tray and form a rectangle. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cook the onions in saucepan with some olive oil. Mix together tomato paste and tomato puree
- Spread the tomato puree and the onions on the potato base. Lay out the tomato slices, basil, mozzarella and Emmental on top. Leave 1 inch of dough uncovered around the edges
- Cut the anchovies and spread out on the Pissaladière. Bake for 10-15 minutes