If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy to make recipe that is very suitable to be made in bulk and be wrapped up as edible gift. It can be made with classic chocolate and nuts combination or chocolate with cranberries but you can also do better with some fancier ingredients like freeze dried fruits which I have used here. Freeze dried fruits are great as they are dry but still maintain its vibrant colour, and is very crispy with intense flavour of the fruit. So in this recipe, it gives the lively colour and contrast along with some added texture.
This recipe is also perfect to make with your children and share with the family. —Ai Pheng Y
- 200g dark chocolate
- freeze dried raspberries (about 1 cup)
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a bain-marie while stirring.
- Alternatively, you can also put the broken pieces of chocolate in a bolt and melt in the microwave.
- Pour melted chocolate on a baking tray or flat surface lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the raspberries on top of the melted chocolate and gently push them down with your palm.
- Let the chocolate cool and harden then break them into large pieces.
- Then tie a ribbon around the box and present as a gift.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe