If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect summer appetizer. It is a snap to make, can be prepared in advanced and everyone loves them. Plus, with this being zucchini season the ingredients are available everywhere you look! My mother-in-law gave me this recipe along with the Zucchini-Lemon Cookies recipes. I can't way which one I like more, they are both delicious but totally different. —Kelsey Banfield
Makes 24 tiny muffins
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored breadcrums
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare a 24-cup tiny muffin pan. Set aside
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using clean hands, work ingredients together until fully combined and everything comes together.
- Form the dough into 1-inch round balls and stick them in the tiny muffin cups. Make the cups about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until zucchini muffins are golden.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Zucchini or Summer Squash Recipe