If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a foolproof, delicious Apple Cake. It includes Granny Smith apples, walnuts, and raisins. Great for vegans! Uses vegetable oil. —janelovestocook
Serves at least 12
- 1.5 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups peeled, cored, & thickly sliced Granny Smith apples
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup golden raisins
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Beat oil and sugar together.
- Add eggs; beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda. Stir into batter.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to blend.
- Turn into generously buttered and floured bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour, 15 minutes until done. Tester must come out clean!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Family Recipe
More Great Recipes: Desserts